about this blog



I started this blog in 2008. It started mainly as a way of tracking the evolution of my dry garden, and that led to an interest in photography and in the creatures that live in the garden. It's still about the garden and wildlife, but now my passion is thinking about how we humans can learn to co-exist with wild animals and plants, especially in urban areas.

Monday, 29 December 2008

new year resolution


Firstly happy new year to all my new and emerging blog-friends.

My new year resolution for 2009 is NOT to visit Blotanica in the evenings, because inevitably I get so involved in it I end up going to bed REALLY REALLY late. And when I eventually do get to bed I can't sleep because I'm so excited and over-stimulated.

But I have a feeling that this is one resolution I'm unlikely to keep ...

3 comments:

  1. Yes it's true, one blog leads to another leads to another--and when I look up, it's hours later and my legs are crossed because nature has been calling for quite awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!that happens to me too, and it also happens when I'm gardening, time speeds up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... or rather I think I mean time slows down.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts