this blog is sleeping



It's been a long time between posts, and I don't know when the next one will happen. Non virtual life is currently very busy.

The garden is still evolving, and this gardener is still evolving ... I miss sharing the garden and spiders and fungi and thoughts and learnings about all aspects of nature.

I pronounce this blog as dormant. It's not dead, just resting till I return. 

Best regards to all you cyberfriends out there,
Catmint

PS The photos were taken during a recent visit to the Grange Heathland Reserve.

Lentinellus spp. with tiny unidentified red fungi
Cortinarius areolatoimbricatus
Chestnut Polypore - Laccocephalum hartmannii or maybe Phlebopus marginatus

Comments

  1. I'll tuck you in my dormant folder then.
    Till later ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive your blog posts as emails and am quite happy to receive them as and when you have time to create one.
    Real life should always come before blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you when you're away, but I'm glad when you come back. And you deserve a break. Enjoy your garden! Best wishes, always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with the other mischief you are surely into. Understand completely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are well Sue, and thanks for letting us know....till you return then....we will be here waiting! Enjoy your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to visit you after posting the same thing today - enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A break from the virtual world does you good. enjoy!1

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be missed, enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you, dear cyberfriends, for your warm comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment